Master Elites are a straight dry pigment with no added preservatives (fully edible and FDA compliant). This means you can achieve much more intense colour with very little product, much ease and no after taste. Because of how little of the dust is needed, you greatly reduce, if not eliminate the risk of colour bleed - especially when you use the white to colour your white icing which is usually the colour to experience the most bleed from surrounding colours.
Also important to note - Master Elites are water activated.
Before mixing, add just a touch of water to dissolve the dust. This will help it combine into your mixture with no speckling.
• CAN MASTER ELITES BE PAINTED LIKE ELITE
• No, they are strictly to be used as food colors. They are the exact same product as gel colors, just without the "gel" and other preservatives.: They color your icings, batters, etc.
• Does The Color Solution activate Master Elites? No - it is an alcohol-based paint solvent, and Master Elites require moisture to activate.
• EXCEPTION TO PAINT: Black and White.
Black and White Master Elites are activated colors and can be used for edible paint. The Color Solution will work with them, too.
• MASTER ELITES ARE NOT FAT SOLUBLE &
CANNOT COLOR CHOCOLATE
• The only exception to this rule is Master
Elite Black and Master Elite White.
• Black and White are oxide-based food colors and can achieve the truest tones of black and white.
• You need MORE of the Black and White than any other ME, which is why they are sold exclusively in large jars!
BREAKDOWN OF MASTER ELITES:
• MASTER ELITES COLOR INGREDIENTS
• Think of Master Elites like gel food colors, but powder! They are only to be used to color your ingredients: icings, fondant, cake batter, macarons, etc.
• THE COLOR IN THE JAR IS CORRECT
• Master Elites are raw powder food colors, only activated by moisture. You may be surprised to see what raw food colors look like - but trust us, add it to your ingredients and BOOM! Best colors ever.
top of page
C$6.95 Regular Price
bottom of page